Calling all coffee lovers, if you’re anything like me, you are nothing in the morning without coffee. Be it darting to the break room upon arrival at work for that not-so-good tasting morning wake up or stopping at your usual coffee shop where the barista knows you by name–you’ve got to have it! If iced coffee is your speed, then this coffee hack will certainly have you saving dough while savoring more Joe.
Coffee ice cubes is a thing now, it’s purpose is for folks who home brew their coffee and enjoy it iced. This neat creation allows you to not only save money by making your coffee at home but sustains the strength of the strain. In normal iced coffee once the ice melts it dilutes the coffee but with coffee cubes the flavor last to the last sip.
- Brew 16oz of Coffee and allow to cool.
- Pour coffee evenly into ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- Fill glass with frozen coffee cubes.
- Top off with warm coffee.
- Add cream and sweetener if desired.
*Once frozen ice cubes can last for up to two weeks*